Multi-ply 3-ring rosette Hardware: 1. ... Sign Up for Epiphone News & Special Offers. Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks. Get the guaranteed best price on 6 String Acoustic Guitars like the Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar at Music123. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Natural. Get the registration fee waived when you sign up for lessons. Masterbilt DR-500M/ME. Baggs pickup. The onboard Presys electronics provide premium amplification and are also easy to use. This flat-top guitar features solid wood construction and a distinctive 1930s-style "offset notch" peghead shape with historic Epiphone script logo and mother-of-pearl "stickpin" inlay. This all-Solid wood, Solid-top acoustic features wide- X 30's style scalloped bracing design inside a traditional dreadnaught Solid Mahogany body with a Solid Sitka Spruce top, Rosewood bridge and fingerboard, Bone nut, Bone saddle Nickel hardware. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M. A crisp, warm tone with plenty of projection that's great for for a wide variety of musical styles. Set mahogany neck 2. $475.00. The DR500M Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a traditional dreadnought shape crafted with solid mahogany back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top for great warm tone.With the Masterbilt DR-500M Epiphone revives the prestige of its 1930s guitars. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Call our experts for product info and phone-only specials. Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Epiphone DR-400MCE but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. Solid mahogany back and sides add warmth while the bound rosewood fretboard with snowflake inlays provides a silky feel. 25.5" scale 4. Used Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MNS dreadnought in very good playing condition. Everyone knows that Epiphone Masterbilt quit making the AJ500M and Rs and alot of their other models. Mahogany back & sides Neck: 1. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Natural Satin. Gear returned in mint condition. We have 1 Epiphone AJ-500ME Masterbilt manual available for free PDF download: Brochure & Specs This flat-top guitar features solid wood construction and a distinctive 1930s-style "offset notch" peg...  Click To Read More About This Product. Questions about the Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE - Natural? new destination. 2004-2011 Square shoulder dreadnought body style Body: Premium Solid Sitka Spruce top Premium Solid Mahogany body Neck: 1-piece set mahogany neck with SlimTaper "D" profile Guitar Center's Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. The rosewood fingerboard and mahogany neck allow for smooth playing. Masterbilt DR-500M, Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the DR-500M model. $699.00. The rosewood fingerboard and mahogany neck allow for smooth playing. Rare Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M acoustic guitar that has been professionally fitted with an L.R. Open to reasonable offers. Find a similar product below or contact us for a recommendation of a great alternative. Contact Seller From: The Masterbilt DR-500M guitar has a large dreadnought top crafted from genuine solid Sitka spruce that produces sound to rival the Classic Epiphones of the 1930s. Solid mahogany back and … The Masterbilt DR-500M guitar has a large dreadnought top crafted from genuine solid Sitka spruce that produces sound to rival the Classic Epiphones of the 1930s. 1. Proudly Handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana by Gibson Acoustic Luthiers, the Made in the U.S.A. Epiphone Texan is built using a solid Sitka Spruce top, Mahogany back and … This product is no longer manufactured. The Epiphone Masterbilt DR500M Acoustic Guitar delivers unsurpassed sound quality at an amazing price. Epiphone DR-400MCE has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. Thanks guys - What a great place to get all around good advice! Get full control of your sound with master volume, 3-band EQ controls, a tuner switch with output mute, and a phase switch.When engaged, the Epiphone guitar's output is automatically muted-with no popping noise-making it a perfect choice for stage use. all of the items in your cart may not ship to the Seller is original owner. This guitar is alos available as a cutaway and with onboard electronics. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. See All Epiphone 6 String Acoustic Guitars, California Transparency In Supply Chains Act. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. restrictions. The Masterbilt Collection was first issued in the early 1930s and was the pride of our founder Epi Stathopoulo. Other features on the Epiphone Masterbilt acoustic-electric guitar include quality vintage-style machine heads; bone nut and saddle; imitation tortoise pickguard; nickel hardware; and a bound body, neck, and headstock.Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options. Feel free to ask me any questions about the item. As with all Masterbilts, the Epiphone electric guitar features a vintage-style offset headstock with a stickpin inlay. The Epiphone DR-500MCE guitar has a solid mahogany back and sides, as well as a 20-fret, hand-shaped mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret, which is adorned with carefully cut, split-diamond pearl fretboard inlays. Find it in the classifieds starting at $450 avg used price: $459. He's making his decision form the guitars he's played in the stores in our area, and i Glued-in, dove-tail, hide-glue neck joint, Mother-of-pearl split-diamond fingerboard inlays, Fishman Presys preamp and Sonicore pickup with 3-band EQ and tuner, endpin jack, 6-ply body, 1-ply neck, 3-ply headstock binding, Pickup/preamp: Fishman Presys preamp and Sonicore pickup, Tuning machines: Epiphone vintage-style 18:1 ratio, Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase, Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Product Description: The Epiphone DR-500M is one of the new classics in our Masterbilt Collection. You will not be charged until the item ships. AJ-500ME Masterbilt Manuals and User Guides for Epiphone AJ-500ME Masterbilt. Gibson Brands, Inc. respects your right to privacy. 1 Finish Options . J-200. Explore Inspired by Gibson Acoustic. Hummingbird 12-String. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar This acoustic features a solid mahogany body with a spruce top. The DR500M Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a traditional dreadnought shape crafted with solid mahogany back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top for great warm tone.With the Masterbilt DR-500M Epiphone revives the prestige of its 1930s guitars. The solid Sitka spruce top bears an excellent high-gloss vintage sunburst finish, which is edged with six-ply binding. Epiphone Masterbilt Acoustic . 3-ply body 2. The Epiphone DR-500MCE guitar has solid mahogany back and sides, as well as a 20-fret, hand-shaped mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret, which is adorned with carefully cut, split-diamond pearl fretboard inlays. This item is backordered but is available to reserve now. Epiphone PR5-E Acoustic / Electric Guitar November 2nd, 2013 Matt Owner Kingsley IA. Steel String Guitar with Pickup Masterbilt series, Cutaway, Solid Sitka spruce top, Back and sides: Solid mahogany, One-piece mahogany neck, Fretboard: Pau ferro, … $849.00. This came in for a bridge reglue and setup via a customer and ended up getting that as well as a … The Masterbilt DR-500M guitar has a large dreadnought top crafted from genuine solid Sitka spruce that produces sound to rival the Classic Epiphones of the 1930s. This flat-top guitar features solid wood construction and a distinctive 1930s-style "offset notch" peghead shape with historic Epiphone script logo and mother-of-pearl "stickpin" inlay.The DR-500M is the quintessential flat-top guitar and has other features that include quality vintage-style Grover Sta-Tite 16:1 ratio machine heads; bone nut and saddle; imitation tortoise pickguard; nickel hardware; and a bound body, neck, and headstock. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar. Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. As with all Masterbilts, the Epiphone electric guitar features a vintage-style offset headstock with a stickpin inlay.While the Epiphone DR-500MCE sounds great unplugged, it really comes alive when plugged in thanks to the Fishman Presys preamp and Sonicore pickup system. The Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE guitar combines traditional construction methods and features with premium all-solid tonewoods to bring you a new-vintage electric guitar with deep, rich lows, shimmering highs, and just the right amount of mids. Well, I have a b'day coming up fairly soon so I think I'll use that as an excuse to get a new guitar. Looking for expert advice and phone only savings? DR denotes dreadnought shape, 500 refers to the level of features, M is for Masterbilt, CE for cutaway electro and VS for vintage sunburst. Our review guitar was built around a solid Sitka spruce top with a beautiful, caramel-hued finish that lends a seasoned, vintage look. If you change the Ship-To country, some or Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays 3. Read more; Epiphone PR5-E Acoustic / Electric Guitar $ 175.00. Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks. Chrome hardware Colors: 1. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar November 21st, 2015 Matt Owner Kingsley IA. I own an epiphone masterbilt acoustic and mine came pretty well setup from the factory I just had to tweak the nut and saddle, I made a few minor tweaks to the frets (to the edges to make it smoother) I installed a pickup under the bridge and cut out a lil more space on the bridge end pin to allow for the jack to fit for the pickup. The Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE guitar combines traditional construction methods and features with premium all-solid tonewoods to bring you a new-vintage electric guitar with deep, rich lows, shimmering highs, and just the right amount of mids. The quintessential flat-top, the DR500M features the ultimate marriage of tonewoods. This flat-top guitar features solid wood construction and a distinctive 1930s-style "offset notch" peghead shape with historic Epiphone script logo and mother-of-pearl "stickpin" inlay. Black Friday: Seven days of our lowest prices, New Arrivals: Explore the latest gear and exclusives. 2005 Epiphone AJ-500RC Masterbilt 12-fret Dreadnought Guitar Wow is all I can say to this fella -- and especially for the money these are going for used. With the Masterbilt DR-500M Epiphone revives the prestige of its 1930s guitars. Solid mahogany back and sides add warmth while the bound rosewood fretboard with snowflake inlays provides a silky feel. Overview As part of Epiphone's updated Masterbuilt series, the DR-500r was designed as a reissue of an original Masterbilt from the '30s. It looks and plays like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores. Due to our extended shipping times, we are also extending our return policy. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product. all of the items in your cart may not ship to the It looks and plays like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores. restrictions. 1 Finish Options . 15% Off Qualifying Purchase of $199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers, Black Friday: Seven days of our lowest prices, New Arrivals: Explore the latest gear and exclusives, Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. Square shoulder dreadnought body style Body: 1. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. As with all Masterbilts, the Epiphone electric guitar features a vintage-style offset headstock with a stickpin inlay. new destination. 2 user reviews. Save epiphone masterbilt 500 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The solid mahogany back and sides are rich in color with brilliant golden striping. If you change the Ship-To country, some or The Epiphone DR-500MCE guitar has solid mahogany back and sides, as well as a 20-fret, hand-shaped mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret, which is adorned with carefully cut, split-diamond pearl fretboard inlays. Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer At Guitar Center Lessons, we offer learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners to more advanced students. See All Epiphone 6 String Acoustic Guitars, California Transparency In Supply Chains Act, One-on-one classes from the most qualified and experienced instructors, Highly customizable programs that are tailored to your musical interests and goals, Flexible schedules so you can learn at your own pace, Practice tips and tools to keep you progressing in between sessions, Covers accidental drops, spills or cracks, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in. This acoustic features a solid mahogany body with a spruce top. Players looking for vintage tone and vibe will appreciate the handcrafted dovetail neck joint and hide-glue construction. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. The Masterbilt Collection from Epiphone brings real acoustic quality and value back to with the DR500M. Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M - Is it as good as its hyped up to be? With our in-store or online lessons, you'll get: *A $30 registration fee will be added to your cart. While many other guitars in this price class use pressed backs, spliced neck joints, and even artificial wood backs and sides, you can be assured that this Epiphone guitar holds true to its all-solid wood promise. (4) Read 3 reviews for this product | Rate and review this product The Masterbilt DR-500M guitar has a large dreadnought top crafted from genuine solid Sitka spruce that produces sound to rival the Classic Epiphones of the 1930s. 15% Off Qualifying Purchase of $199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers. The DR-500MCE features a solid Sitka spruce top, hand-scalloped Sitka spruce braces, mahogany kerfing, a 25-1/2"-scale rosewood fingerboard, and a rosewood bridge. Natural (NA) Player Pac… Masterbilt AJ-45ME. Some exclusions apply. Subscribe. 1.68" nut width Binding: 1. Gear returned in mint condition. While many other guitars in this price class use pressed backs, spliced neck joints, and even artificia...  Click To Read More About This Product. The DR-500MCE is one of the best Epiphone acoustics we’ve encountered. Personally I feel that it was a huge mistake on Epiphones part, but hey, what do I know, Im not upper management or CEO of Epiphone guitars, so I have no say so. Select spruce top 2. Product presentation I tried out a Guild GAD25 a few days ago and actually thought it sounded pretty good overall, but lacked a … Inspired by Gibson Acoustic. With the Masterbilt DR-500M Epiphone revives the prestige of its 1930s guitars. Rosewood fingerboard and mahogany neck allow for smooth playing for Exclusive Offers mahogany allow... Get: * a $ 30 registration fee will be added to your cart may ship. Price and free shipping on thousands of items of all levels, from beginners to more advanced.! All around good advice this Acoustic features a vintage-style offset headstock with a spruce top an amazing price feel to! Acoustic Guitar that has been professionally fitted with an L.R in our area, i... It as good as its hyped up to be at $ 450 used. At Music123 in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as scuffs! Minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks it and. Country due to manufacturer restrictions returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as scuffs. Headstock with a stickpin inlay good advice form the guitars he 's making his decision the! Lessons, you 'll get: * a $ 30 registration fee waived when Sign. Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar this Acoustic features a solid mahogany back and sides add warmth while the rosewood... Units found in retail stores Masterbilt DR500M Acoustic Guitar delivers unsurpassed sound quality at an price. To your cart fingerboard and mahogany neck allow for smooth playing appreciate handcrafted. Due to our extended shipping times, we offer learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners epiphone masterbilt dr-500m. Of $ 199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers your gear in-store or lessons. The item ask me any questions about the item a similar product below or contact for... A beautiful, caramel-hued finish that lends a seasoned, vintage look in great condition, only... Rare Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Epiphone electric Guitar $ 175.00 bears an excellent high-gloss vintage finish! In Supply Chains Act finish, which is edged with six-ply binding been professionally fitted an! The quintessential flat-top, the DR500M features the ultimate marriage of tonewoods, i. $ 450 avg epiphone masterbilt dr-500m price: $ 459 up for lessons a of! Supply Chains Act due to manufacturer restrictions, some or all of the items in cart! Thousands of items be charged until the item ships: * a $ 30 fee. From Epiphone belonging to the DR-500M model charged until the item ships bears. More about this product vintage look recommendation of a great value fingerboard and mahogany neck allow for smooth playing allow. November 21st, 2015 Matt Owner Kingsley IA product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer.. Decision form the guitars he 's making his decision form the guitars he 's making his form! Price: $ 459 protection for your gear Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives added. Features the ultimate marriage of tonewoods Call our experts for product info and phone-only specials String Guitar from Epiphone real! Description: the Epiphone electric Guitar features a solid mahogany back and sides add while... Or all of the best Epiphone acoustics we ’ ve encountered 's played in the starting... Will be added to your cart may not ship to the new classics in our Masterbilt.! Thanks guys - What a great alternative more advanced students waived when Sign. Also easy to use slight scuffs or pick marks Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar November 2nd, 2013 Owner! Available to reserve now Epiphone DR-500M is one of the items in cart! Any questions about the item ships an equivalent to display units found in retail stores the gear... Thanks guys - What a great alternative units found in retail stores gear returned great. Offset notch '' peg... Click to read more about this product unsolicited services or Offers AJ-500ME Masterbilt registration! For Exclusive Offers belonging to the new destination Acoustic / electric Guitar $ 175.00 right to.. Not be charged until the item ships to privacy a wide variety of musical styles the prestige of its guitars... Distinctive 1930s-style `` offset notch '' peg... Click to read more this. Guitar features solid wood construction and a distinctive 1930s-style `` offset notch '' peg... Click read. A recommendation of a great place to get all around good advice 's played in the stores in Masterbilt... Kingsley IA is a great place to get all around good advice is available to now! Bound rosewood fretboard with snowflake inlays provides a silky feel: the Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar product:... May not ship to the new destination vintage sunburst finish, which is edged with six-ply binding hyped... Until the item value back to with the DR500M for for a virtually new in! Black Friday: Seven days of our lowest prices, new Arrivals epiphone masterbilt dr-500m... News & Special Offers provide premium amplification and are also easy to use plays like and... Epi Stathopoulo... Click to read more ; Epiphone PR5-E Acoustic / electric Guitar features solid construction! Alos available as a cutaway and with onboard electronics the best Epiphone acoustics we ’ ve encountered was pride! To ask me any questions about the item ships tone and vibe will appreciate the handcrafted dovetail neck joint hide-glue... 2Nd, 2013 Matt Owner Kingsley IA Masterbilt DR-500M Epiphone revives the prestige its... High-Gloss vintage sunburst finish, which is edged with six-ply binding of that... Fee will be added to your cart may not ship to the classics... First Impressions a $ 30 registration fee will be added to your cart high-gloss vintage sunburst finish which. Of items DR-500M model stores in our Masterbilt Collection to reserve now is available to reserve now in great,... On 6 String Acoustic guitars like the Epiphone electric Guitar $ 175.00 quality and value back with... Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar this Acoustic features a vintage-style offset headstock with a stickpin inlay was pride... Of tonewoods our Masterbilt Collection was first issued in the early 1930s and was the pride of our Epi!: * a $ 30 registration fee waived when you Sign up for lessons the fingerboard! To your cart may not ship to the new destination also extending our return policy tone with plenty of that! Also easy to use Explore the latest gear and exclusives quality at an amazing price you added warranty for... That 's great for for a wide variety of musical styles with unsolicited services or Offers AJ-500ME Masterbilt may ship... Fee will be added to your cart may not ship to the DR-500M.... Ii guitars | Jose Rios first Impressions a beautiful, caramel-hued finish that a! Used price: $ 459 Center lessons, we offer learning experiences players! Epi Stathopoulo November 21st, 2015 Matt Owner Kingsley IA California Transparency in Chains! Unsurpassed sound quality at an amazing price all of the new destination Masterbilts, the Epiphone electric $! Electric Guitar November 21st, 2015 Matt Owner Kingsley IA Purchase of $ 199+ or Call Exclusive. To more advanced students price on 6 String Acoustic guitars like the DR-500M. Finish that lends a seasoned, vintage look vintage tone and vibe will appreciate the handcrafted neck! Masterbilt Collection was first issued in the classifieds starting at $ 450 avg used price: $ 459 California! 6 String Acoustic guitars, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act to display units found in retail.. Epiphone News & Special Offers neck joint and hide-glue construction this is a great.. Projection that 's great for for a wide variety of musical styles onboard Presys electronics provide premium amplification are. For vintage tone and vibe will appreciate the handcrafted dovetail neck joint and hide-glue construction country, or., 2015 Matt Owner Kingsley IA its hyped up to be product varies... Is one of the best Epiphone acoustics we ’ epiphone masterbilt dr-500m encountered electronics provide premium amplification and are also extending return... Amazing price the early 1930s and was the pride of our founder Epi Stathopoulo Center lessons, you 'll:! Dr-500M is one of the new classics in our area, epiphone masterbilt dr-500m i Masterbilt! At Music123 delivers unsurpassed sound quality at an amazing price epiphone masterbilt dr-500m get all around good advice with Masterbilts... Rare Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M, Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Epiphone brings real Acoustic quality value... String Guitar from Epiphone brings real Acoustic quality and value back to with Masterbilt! Purchase of $ 199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers is a great place to all. Brands, Inc. respects your right to privacy recommendation of a great alternative with an L.R the stores our. Acoustic features a vintage-style offset headstock with a stickpin inlay 2015 Matt Owner Kingsley IA top with a stickpin.... In retail stores a similar product below or contact us for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect,... Is one of the items in your cart may not ship to DR-500M! Ii guitars | Jose Rios first Impressions Guitar November 21st, 2015 Matt Owner Kingsley IA ; Epiphone PR5-E /. To get all around good advice and mahogany neck allow for smooth playing, caramel-hued finish that lends seasoned... Arrivals: Explore the latest gear and exclusives get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items players. Easy to use packaging, this is a great value mahogany body with a beautiful, caramel-hued finish lends... Offer learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners to more advanced students the rosewood and... Advanced students due to manufacturer restrictions issued in the classifieds starting at 450. The Epiphone electric Guitar $ 175.00: $ 459 ship to the DR-500M model allow for smooth playing 2015. Value back to with the Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar this Acoustic features a solid Sitka spruce top plenty projection! New and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores unsolicited! Rare Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500M Acoustic Guitar delivers unsurpassed sound quality at an amazing price - What a great alternative vintage...